Professional Virtual Assistant Services
in the UK
BP4u Solutions provide virtual assistant services in the UK.
Whether you need someone to help you with marketing or managing your website, our virtual assistants got it all covered.
We provide a one-stop-shop concept for all business support services to save the environment by reducing carbon footprint.
This will not only save your time and money in travelling to different places to acquire services but will also help in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
We Help You in Getting Your Time Back
BP4u Solutions support different business and virtually perform their business activities on their behalf to help them succeed. In the post-COVID world, it is very challenging for startups and small businesses to bear the expenditures of a physical office and a personal assistant. That is why we are providing a variety of affordable and custom packages for corporate and small businesses. We believe that every business is different and has its own needs. So one formula does not fit all. Our expert will listen to your needs in detail and come up with the best possible solution for your company.
We started as virtual assistant business freelancers a few years back and now we have a fully trained team of virtual assistants who are proficient in executing all business-related tasks and communications on our clients’ behalf. We do this by helping them get their time back to thrive and succeed in their respective industries.
Thrive by Digitally Marketing your Business
If you want your business to make a strong market presence and want a simple and cost-effective solution to make changes to your existing business model, then get in touch with the best place to hire a virtual assistant i.e. BP4u Solutions. We will provide you with a dedicated virtual marketing assistant who will not only provide you with virtual assistant SEO services but will also look after all your other marketing needs.
Our assistants are not only trained as on-call receptionists but are also able to perform the following tasks for your business:
1. Company formation and other related paperwork
2. Managing and maintaining your website and social media accounts
3. Marketing your website (includes on-page and off-page SEO)
4. Maintaining your social media assets
5. Writing blogs, sales copy or social media posts
6. Designing leaflet/poster/business cards for marketing your business
7. Help in obtaining leads on the internet
8. Monitoring and responding to your clients’ emails promptly
9. Sending quotations/invoices to your clients
10. Chasing your clients for reviews
11. Coordinating with your or our panel accountants and bookkeepers to manage all correspondence with HMRC, submission of annual accounts, taxation, and other company-related advice
* Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of tasks our virtual assistants can help you with. So please get in touch for your individual needs!